What’s possible with the Anat Baniel Method?
- Do you suffer from occasional low back pain, neck pain, or joint pain?
- Do repetitive stress injuries affect your work?
- Would you like to manage chronic pain without drugs?
- Are you looking for a natural solution for successful pain relief?
- Tried other treatments, but still looking for something with better results?
Natural Pain Relief with the Anat Baniel Method
Yes, the Anat Baniel Method can provide Natural Pain Relief! You can learn to relieve pain and manage chronic pain with the Anat Baniel Method(sm). Using this cutting edge approach, you can find relief without the use of drugs. You can begin feeling immediate relief from pain doing the safe easy movements that are part of the Transformational Movement Lessons(sm) (TML). Unlike your “no pain, no gain” traditional exercise programs, Anat Baniel Method offers a way to make new neural connections and change neural patterns that no longer work well, helping you find ways to bypass painful old habits and develop beneficial new movements.
You will learn to move so that looking up and around, and bending over will be easier and more comfortable. You will become stronger and more flexible. Moving things will become safer and you’ll move with greater ease. Standing, walking, and breathing will improve. Little by little, as you continue with the lessons, your fitness will increase and you’ll be able to participate more fully in the activities you choose; fitness classes, dance, or sports activities.
Have more vitality and flexibility with ABM
Yes, the ABM can help increase vitality and flexibility. While getting older is something that happens to all of us, we can do something about the limitations and loss of abilities that have long been associated with aging. It’s possible gain greater vitality and flexibility as we age. By following the simple principles of the Anat Baniel Method(sm), you can create an environment where you flourish and continue improving with time. Learn to move gracefully, letting go of unnecessary muscular contractions. As you learn to move through life with less effort you will discover greater strength and flexibility.
Ever notice that some 30 year olds seem old and rigid, while other 80 year olds appear young and vibrant? The brain must continue to grow and learn. If we stop that process at any age, we begin to stifle our vitality. The ABM provides you with the experiences and tools you need to keep your brain functioning at it’s best. Clear child-like exploration, celebrating every small goal, and lifetime learning are some of things that will keep your flexible and improve your vitality. It’s never too late to begin to learn to thrive with the Anat Baniel Method.
What does success looks like?
How do you define success?
What would you like to receive?
Here’s are some of the benefits you’ll find using the Anat Baniel Method(sm):
- Aches and pains go away — often in just a few sessions!
- Regain a fuller range of motion — without forcing.
- Move with a freedom you may not have experienced since you were a child.
- Do things you’ve never been able to do before.
- Clearer thinking and improved memory.
- Greater strength, more energy.
- More graceful movement with improved quality.
Would you like this for yourself and your loved ones?
How do I get started?
- Join a Transformation Movement Lesson(sm) (TML) Class
- or make an appointment for a Functional Synthesis(sm) (FS) Lesson.
- Try one of the free lessons available online. (There’s one waiting for you on in the right column of this page).
- Get a copy of “Move Into Life.” Read the book and be sure to do the exercises.
What should I expect during a lesson?
Group Movement Lessons
Known as Transformational Movement Lessons (TML), allow you to be guided through movements and explore new ways to move. Many lessons start from laying on you back. There are also side-laying, sitting, and standing lessons. The starting point of the lesson will vary depending on the intent of the movement and the abilities of the class.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing that lets you move easily.
- Remember, doing less will give you better results.
Private Training Sessions
Named Transformational Synthesis (FS) Lessons, these individual lessons give you the opportunity to explore specific movements that you’d like to improve. You might want to be more comfortable playing piano or violin, reach the ground more easily to play catch with your dog, or sit on the ground with ease to interact with your grandchild. This gentle hands on approach will provide the focus for you particular growth and learning.
- All lessons are done fully clothed.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows easy movement.
Try a Free Lesson
Click one of the videos below, or go to the Anat Baniel Method YouTube Channel